Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Corny Sister Part 1


Incase anyone is confused, I have not gone back on my announcement. I have not written any captions this week. This caption was not written by me, but a friend of mine.  


I want to congratulate PWriter on being the first guest writer on my blog. They do not have a blog so I do not have a link to send anyone to read any of their captions. As far as I am aware this is the first caption PWriter has wrote. You can expect at least one more caption of their's. 

You'll be able to tell guest captions by their appearance, I will also have the name of the writer listed on the caption. In this case Pwriter's name is listed twice once in the logo, and once in the bottom of the caption. After the following caption I will try to keep it to the logo.

Additionally this does not mean the frequency of my captions will change. I will continue to put out 6 of my own a week, unless I need to take an additional day off. If that happens I will always post an announcement, like I did for this week.

    I do not own the rights to these images, if you are the owner and desire removal contact me and I'll remove them immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment