Sunday, September 12, 2021

The Deepest Mission Part 3


Part 1  Part2  Part 4  Part 5  

 Request by: Constructive AD

   I do not own the rights to these images, if you are the owner and desire removal contact me and I'll remove them immediately.

I do want to apologize to Constructive AD ahead of time. I have taken a few... more than a few liberties when writing your request. My captions will start deviating greatly from the prompt you requested. I kind of go into what I was writing and by the time I finished I noticed that I didn't stay on your prompt very well. You will start to see what I mean as more captions get uploaded. I apologize for this, I hope you still enjoy the captions. And if you'd like I can rewrite some of them to better fit your prompt. 

1 comment:

  1. Always thankful for your great work,no need to apologize,as I said,you can have your own way,it’s more interesting when I won’t know where the plotline will go along

    ReplyDelete