Monday, September 27, 2021

Guilty Assignment

 


As Promised I am back from my break. Thank you everyone for allowing me to do that. I am feeling refreshed and ready to take on the world. I had too much going on the past week to handle everything that I would have liked. So unfortunately that meant hitting pause on my blog. I hope you all enjoyed PWriter's captions in the mean time. If you did, you should be happy to know that he has more captions for me to put up, so you can look forward to those. 


     I do not own the rights to these images, if you are the owner and desire removal contact me and I'll remove them immediately.

2 comments:

  1. A very lovely story of two people, mutually helping each other out of love for the other. Wish I would have the same opportunity of helping a woman in this way, sincerely enjoying the irreversability of it .... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete
  2. It remains wonderful to see the development of both Michael and Dr. Jacobs to see: Dr. Jacobs, desiring to escape her present life, offers Michael the opportunity to realize his desire in a very special way, but she leaves him the free choice to say "yes" or "no", she respects his free will. Michael, on the other hand, recognizes the sincerity in her desire and request, and decides, entirely of his own free will, to comply. By putting the well-being and happiness of the other first, both Dr. Jacobs as Michael receive their happiness, through their sincere love for each other they realize each other's well-being and happiness. - Tom -

    ReplyDelete