Friday, September 3, 2021

Interactive game show

Welcome to New life, a game show where you are given 4 curtains. We show you what's behind one of those doors and you decide which body you would like to swap with. I do want to remind all of you the rules of this game. There are four doors. We will reveal a body behind one of them and you may: Choose that body or choose a body behind a different door. Once you choose a door you can not choose a different door. You may either swap with the body behind the door you chose or swap with the body behind the door that we revealed at the beginning. All the bodies are of varying age and gender so choose wisely. Just remember once a door has been chosen there is no going back. Also all swaps are permanent. Alright, are you ready? 


The crowd seems to want us to reveal the body behind door 4.

Looks like we have Steve, who has lived his life as a firefighter!

Definitely the type of guy who could easily turn on a woman, although there may be a catch.


Now what door will you choose?



Door #1


Door #2



Door #3




Door #4




Sorry I was trying to use links but I couldn't find a way to post the images in a way where they weren't viewable unless accessed through the link.


   I do not own the rights to these images, if you are the owner and desire removal contact me and I'll remove them immediately.


2 comments:

  1. I will choose Mrs. Schmitt, no matter what the futere will bring to me and my daughter! - Tom -

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found the blog, enjoying ot so far. I picked my lucky number 2. Sam's life won't be two bad, though I wonder what life in door three would have been like ;)

    ReplyDelete