Friday, August 7, 2026

Vacation Copium

 

Request: Hey you are by far my favorite captioners. I would love one where a guy named Jordan 28, swaps bodies with his petite blonde ex gf Courtney to mess with her by fucking some guys and posting pics of it only to end up stuck after having sex.

8 comments:

  1. wow thanks for doing my request. This was great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure, you can send requests here https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdLR8ypwTAU3qFs-4uYTxqBiBF9TBAmypKlKYEk8m0A29oICA/viewform

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completed the google doc you send me what do you think of all the stories?

      Delete
    2. Thank you for sharing all these ideas, you are super creative! There are some great concepts here. The bad news is that because of time constraints, pending requests, and sequels, I can't take them all on. However, I can probably pick 1 or 2. If you have an absolute favorite, let me know and I'll try to prioritize it!

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    4. When you make the captions can you mention my username so i know when you make them please.

      Delete
  3. My favorite is when the father confronted the bully in the alley and the bodysuit story

    ReplyDelete