Wednesday, March 9, 2022

What Sacrifice?


     I recognize that the term "gypsy" is offensive in many circles while other's embrace the term. So I do want to apologize to anyone who is offended by my use of the term. I chose to use that word because I know a lot of people would not be able to identify the culture that I am discussing If I used the term Roma instead. I feel if there was any disrespect in my use of the term, the disrespect would have still been there or even worse if I had made a sub note relating the two term. I chose to use this culture in this caption because I do believe the Roma culture is a beautiful one as is all cultures in this world, and it should be celebrated. Once again I apologize if I have offended, offense was not my intension. 

  
  I do not own the rights to these images, if you are the owner and desire removal contact me and I'll remove them immediately.

1 comment:

  1. A loving and heartwarming story. Who really loves, really does everything to be together with his / her loved one forever ..... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete