Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Results Pool: What caption PWriter series would you like a sequel?




UPDATE: The voting is finished. Thanks to everyone who participated. You can see the results, I'll make sequels for the first 3 places.

Hello, PWriter here, first thanks to Inari for allowing me to write in her blog, and you the readers for reading my captions all this time.

And as a thank you, I want to make a poll. If you had a series I have written here you would like a continuation, now it's your chance.


You can VOTE HERE. See the results:





The Poll will close in a week. Vote, and don't worry if your favorite series doesn't win, if I see enough votes I will write the sequel even if doesn't end up in first place.


I'm sorry if I have been able to respond to some of your comments, but I always read them and take them into account as feedback for the sequels. If you want me to add to the poll one caption I have written (you can read them here), without being a series you want a sequel, feel free to comment which one.


3 comments:

  1. Could you please make the sequel of " What happens in vegas, doesn't stay in vegas",thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't planning on it. But I'll see what I can do, Probably one or 2 extra caps can follow it.

      Delete