Saturday, August 28, 2021

My Name Is Tasha (Revisit)



Revisit of a Requested by: Constructive AD

           I do not own the rights to these images, if you are the owner and desire removal contact me and I'll remove them immediately.

__________________________________________________________________________

“Hello Cindi!” I nodded. I finally walked into the strip club with a smile on my face. I was so excited to finish my last day at the strip club, and move on to better things. Katrina, my new best friend ran up to me with full excitement as I walked into the changing room. “Tasha!” She cried, “Happy last day! I’m so going to miss you, you have been the best light this dumb has ever seen!” I gave her a tight hug, ‘Thanks Katrina, you have helped me survive this place even more.” Ever since Tasha and I had swapped bodies prior to my wedding Katrina and I have grown to be best friends. Apparently, they had a huge rivalry in the past, but my, or Tasha’s sudden personality change alerted Katrina that something major had changed. 

 

I try to treat all people with kindness and apparently Tasha wasn’t as big on that. After a few months Katrina pulled me over asking why I had been so kind to her. I did explain to her I saw no reason why I should be mean. Months and months of constant interaction with her soon flourished into a decent friendship. The continued growth of our friendship finally yielded to a leve that I thought I could tell her anything. 

  

One night as we were chilling on my couch, I asked her if I could tell her a secret, something that she would struggle to believe but is absolutely true. I could see the sincerity in her eyes when she told me that I could tell her anything. I thought she would blow me off when I told her what had happened almost half a year ago. But to my surprise she didn't seem shocked or in any disbelief at all. Apparently, it made perfect sense to her, how “Tasha '' could make a complete personality change overnight. After that night Katrina promised to keep my past a secret, it’s not like anyone would believe her anyways. 

  

It’s been a little over four years and my last night progressed as it normally does. However, many of my regulars were aware of what was happening. They wished me well and congratulated me on graduating from college. Many of them were upset to see me go but happy to watch me move on. As my shift ended, I was greeted with a congratulatory party from the other girls. I enjoyed the cake and the heartfelt goodbyes. Although I did not want to be a stripper, I was certainly going to miss the family that I had developed. 

 

I exited the club for the last time and was stopped again by my best friend. She led me back to my apartment, where she closed the door behind us after entering. Her expression which only showed melancholy now turned more towards nervousness. She came in close and hugged me tight. “Tasha,” she sighed, “I know you weren’t happy when you ended up in this body, and it had been a long road to adapt. But I cannot be happier to have had this happen and gain such a valuable friend. I apologize for being so selfish, but I truly am happy how this turned out. You have been an amazing friend these past few years, and I know your parting is not goodbye for us, However I do feel the need to reveal one last thing to you. As our friendship grew, what I was unaware of until a few months ago was another feeling that I had for you to begin to develop. I knew I was always into girls but with your amazing personality and attractive body I feel that I have fallen in love with you. I understand that you may not share my feelings, and if you don’t, that’s ok, I just hope we can continue….” I immediately cut her off with a kiss. “No Katrina, I do feel the same way, and I’d love to be more than a best friend to you.” 


4 comments:

  1. SO Great part! I am so glad to see the revisit part when I thought the story had ended.That's a great happ y ending!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Part 3 was going to be the end, but I saw your comment and decided to write this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely story, I will love it if it surprisingly happens to me too .... . Gorgeou images!

    ReplyDelete