Friday, August 27, 2021

Bikini Not Made For Swimming Part 2


 Requested by PWriter

           I do not own the rights to these images, if you are the owner and desire removal contact me and I'll remove them immediately.

__________________________________________________________________________

“Matt! Wait no! That bikini was not made for swimming in!” Heather quickly ran up to me waving her arms, “Oh honey you’re going to show the world my body like that.” I quickly replied “Then why do you have this bathing suit?” Heather quickly looked away as if she was embarrassed, “Matt… I… umm… I don’t know how to swim. So, I only bought a bikini that was designed for sunbathing. Which means that it gets transparent when it gets wet.” 

 

At the beginning of this week, I decided to go to exchange island since it was my senior year of college, and I was finally on break. I did not expect to land in a 3o year old woman’s body, nor did I expect to run into her in my body while at the pool. I will say though, that Heather has a very sexy body, one that I’m kind of excited to occupy. I will also say that the water did feel really good against my breast as I took a dip.  

 

“I’m sorry Heather. I had no clue that these kinds of swimming suits even existed.” Heather gave a slight chuckle before grabbing a towel and throwing it around me, “Its ok Matt, Let’s get you dried off and we can go find something fun to do. Hey I could even help you find a new bathing suit if you’d like.” I looked back up at my old body and gave a shy smile and nod. Heather led me up to my room. When we arrived, we started talking about our lives, as if we were an interested couple out on a date. I told her all about my college life and how I was working on my business degree. She told me about her job as an interior decorator, something that was more fascinating than I thought it would be. A detail that did however seem to escape my lips, without my consent, was my curiosity in the experiences of being a woman. How I wanted to know what it was like to be pampered as one and most especially what a sexual experience feels as one.  

 

The grin that appeared on Heather’s face was instantaneous. She quickly started digging through her luggage pulling out various pedicure and manicure products. She had me quickly throw on a rob and she began giving me a full-on spa treatment. I had to say I really enjoyed it, no wonder why women get pedicures so much. We spent the next few days doing nothing but talking and going to spas, like a couple of old friends.  

 

Eventually we finally made it to a clothing store on the island, in search for a new bathing suit. I was hoping once we got me another suit, I could teach her how to swim. I had no clue as to just how many bikini outfits there were. We spent almost the entire day trying on bikinis. I finally settled on a bikini that I thought was absolutely perfect. I was excited to wear it the next time we went to the pool. However, the entire day passed during our shopping spree, so the two of us decided to grab dinner followed by a few movies and glasses of wine at my room.  


The night made a sudden turn while watching a chick flick. I let it slip again how much I would enjoy experiencing romance as a woman. It may have been due to the bottles of wine we consumed but I soon found Heather on top of me consuming my lips. This kiss was so pure and so enjoyable that I didn’t notice the immense pressure building up between my legs until it was painfully obvious. Heather had slipped her fingers down there and showed me a night that could never be surpassed. 

1 comment:

  1. It is very lovely to see how matt is helping Heather to conquer her fear, he really helps her to gain enough self-confidence to start swimming herself without any help (anymore) ... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete