Wednesday, August 11, 2021

A Potentially Fun Experience Part 8 (Epilogue)


    This series was my experiment on writing a  100% dialogue based captions. This different style proves to have some challenges in it's own, but also make some areas of caption writing easier. Left me know what you think, and if I should do more of these.


Oh FYI: I'm always looking for more caption ideas, If you have a story or a picture you want me to write, go ahead and email me at: okamitgcaptions@gmail.com I do not ask for money and do not require you to send any in for a request. This is entirely just a hobby for me and I have no intention of adding any monetary value. 


         I do not own the rights to these images, if you are the owner and desire removal contact me and I'll remove them immediately.

2 comments:

  1. A very fantastic series! I really love the developing love-relationship between Cheryll and Logan, and I sincerely love it if I could be such a gorgeous, lovely, mature woman like Cheryll irreversably myself!! - Tom -

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this series. There is so much sincere mutual gratitude from both main characters towards each other .... .

    ReplyDelete