Saturday, November 20, 2021

Quick update


I hope all of you are enjoying your Saturday, I know I'm trying to get in at least a little relaxation myself. Unfortunately my upcoming exams are preventing me from relaxing too much. 

First thing is first, I have not started writing the next part to "The What Conference?" for one specific reason. On the poll there are two tied choices with how the story shall proceed. I will wait a few more days and hopefully I can get another response or two that will break the tie. 

Second, I just realized that part 1 of "The Heart helping The Heart" Has some serious grammatical errors. At some point soon when I get the chance I will fix this. The issue is mostly due to a lot of the text getting cut off and not properly formatted to fit on the caption. This causes a lot of problems for me because I did not save the text, so I will need to rewrite it. Either way though I will make sure to fix this error soon.

1 comment: