Saturday, January 22, 2022

Catching Up


 

    To all my wonderful readers, I want to thank all of you for continuing to read my captions. I don't know if all of you can tell that my creative ideas have started running pretty thin recently. So for the next week, I will be taking time to help recover and hope to have a new caption for all of in the following week. I just need a small break from this hobby, as I have poured a lot into it. I'm sure you all understand. I'll be in tip top shape when I return on the 31st of January. Many of you know me well enough that when I say I'll have a caption for you that Monday, that I'll deliver. Thank you I appreciate all of you in your understanding, and I look forward to sending even more captions your way. I know that PWriter has a few captions that will be posted between now and then, and I know many of you will enjoy them. Thank you again.

 
   I do not own the rights to these images, if you are the owner and desire removal contact me and I'll remove them immediately.

Model: Stassi Rossi

1 comment:

  1. A very sweet, sincere love-story. It proves again that age doesn't matter, the only really important thing in life is (mutual) genuine love ... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete