Tuesday, June 22, 2021

A Happy Misunderstanding


     Thank you, everyone for being so patient the past week. I really needed that time for Studying. Now that My exams are done I can continue to write new captions. Although it may happen again where I may need a week to study for exams. These were just midterms so Finals are still on the Horizon. Thank you again for your understanding.

      I do not own the rights to these images, if you are the owner and desire removal contact me and I'll remove them immediately.

2 comments:

  1. A lovely misunderstanding - and yes, I would make clear to Zoe that I would love it to be a woman for the rest of our lives ... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see how a misunderstanding can lead to an improved and deepened relationship and promote mutual happiness ... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete