Saturday, June 12, 2021

My Reward For Helping a Friend


     Incase anyone is watching, This will be my last caption for over a week. If you didn't know I'm in grad school and mid terms are coming up. So I need to devote all my energy into studying. I'm sure many of you understand. Anyways my next caption should be published around Tuesday the following week (The day after my last exam). Thank you I appreciate your patience in the coming week. 

      I do not own the rights to these images, if you are the owner and desire removal contact me and I'll remove them immediately.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I really wish I could help a (best) friend in this way, I would love it to become happily his fiancée, bride, wife and eventually mother of our children .... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love these kinds of selflessly helpful stories; it just seems delightful to me not only to help my boyfriend in this way, but also to pleasantly surprise him by turning our "temporary" relationship into a permanent (marriage) union. And oh my goodness, how delightful it seems to me to be a woman myself, in every way imaginable, forever.... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete