Monday, May 2, 2022

Taking a 1 week vacation

 


Hello my friends. Life has been constantly piling up on me making it a bit of a struggle to pump out the captions that I normally do on a regular basis. Even when I thought I was finally catching up I fell behind. Thankfully though most of the craziness is behind me... Knock on wood. I am aware that I have the final part of "The Gift" To write, and I will have that out during my week long vacation, don't you worry. I also know I have another request or two that I have not started yet, which I will have ready for you when I return next Tuesday, the 10th. Additionally I have something very exciting for all of you, The 13th of this month marks the 1 year anniversary of the blog's activity, I plan on having something special for all of you when that happens. Thank you all, for your understanding and loyalty. I look forward to when I get the 1year cap up. If any of you have any plot ideas or thoughts that you want me to add to that cap, send in a request with "1 year anniversary" as the requested tittle. Who Knows I might love your idea enough to integrate it into the special caption. Non of it is written yet or planned, all I can really tell you is that captions will be an interactive one, 

Thank You all,

Inari okami

1 comment:

  1. Good morning Inari, take a deep breath and just enjoy your holiday - there are already enough people who forget to build their rest (moment) into their daily life (on time). And I'm very curious how the interactive "1-year-caption" will look like. Anyway, I wish you lots of fun and inspiration, I like to be surprised ... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete